According to the recent happened matters in Work process of Tourism industry, Tehran Travels Nili has continuous activities in field of inbound tours, so this company had tourists in terms of spread Corona virus from Japan specially that the tours has been performed successfully.
Obtaining Iran tourist visa has a simple procedure here. Tehran Gasth Nili applies and gets visa for all foreign nationals (except holders of Israeli passport) in 6-10 working days.
To get your visa you are only required to fill in the Visa Form to be sent to the Ministry of Foreign affair; then you will receive a reference number by which you may collect your visa from the Iranian consulate of your choice.
Normally all tourist visas issued by Iranian consulates are valid for “3- months”. With a possibility of staying in for up to 30 days which in practice is an extendable to 3 month.
– special authorization in the form of a reference number issued by the Foreign Ministry in Tehran
– Two completed visa application forms
– Valid passport, for at least 6 months
– 1 recent photos ( size 3x4cm)
– Visa fee
Necessary documents and fees required at the Consulate:
1. Fill out the standard visa application form at the consulate where you want to collect your visa.
2. Bring one passport-sized photos of each applicant to the consulate
3. Pay the standard visa application fee to the consulate (this fee varies depending on your nationality). For more information you may look at the official website of the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Iran http://www.mfa.gov.ir/
Application for extension of visas, including entry, tourist and pilgrimage visas, are issued by Police Department of Aliens Affairs on the basis of justifiable reasons and approval of the mentioned Bureau.
Diplomatic and service visa will be extended by the Ministry of Foreign affairs upon the request of the concerned foreign Diplomatic mission in Tehran.
Work permit visa will be extended by Police Aliens Affairs Dep. with Coordination of the Department of Aliens Employment at the ministry of labor and Social Affairs and on the basis of request by the Iranian sponsor of the applicant.
Visa extensions are available at the Police Offices of Foreign Aliens in major Iranian cities for up to 2 months.
Police Office of Foreign Aliens in Tehran:
Dr. Fatemi Junction, Vali-Asr Ave.
Police Office of Foreign Aliens in Mashhad:
Next to Azad Univ., Rahnamaee St.
In order to get a visa at the airports upon arrival, if you meet all the conditions explained below, you may fill out the Visa Form to make sure you will receive a visa upon arrival.
The Service costs 35.00 Euro.
The Iranian ministry of foreign affairs introduces the operational procedures for One-Week Tourist Visa Upon Arrival:
From now on, Nationals of the following countries holding ordinary passports and wishing to visit Iran mainland, can obtain a one-week Tourist Visa Upon Arrival at the airports of:
IKA: Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport
THR: Tehran Mehrabad Airport
MHD: Mashhad Airport
SYZ: Shiraz Airport
TBZ: Tabriz Airport
ISF: Isfahan Airport
1. The applicant(s) should have a confirmed return ticket and a valid passport with at least 6 months validity and a photo to be attached to the application form.
2. Visa fee is US$50.00 for the holder of the passport and US$10.00 for each one of the companions (if any).
3. This type of visa is only for tourist purposes and the followings are not entitled to this visa facilitation.
3.1. Journalists and reporters on mission.
3.2. Applicants whose applications for Iran Visa have been rejected before.
3.3. Iranians holding foreign passports but still maintaining their Iranian nationality.
Nationalities to be granted Iran touristy visa at Airport:
Name of The countries:
|Saudi Arabia||Singapore||South Korea||Spain||Slovak (Rep)|
|Turkmenistan||Ukraine||United Arab Emirates||Uzbekistan||Venezuela|
Note: To acquire a tourist visa within 10 days, it would be easier to apply to local tour operators in Iran.